Tuesday 12 July 2016

1000+ Cool Whatsapp Status 2016 | Whatsapp Status & Shayari

1000+ Cool Whatsapp Status 2016 | Whatsapp Status & Shayari

List of 1001 Latest & Best whatsapp status updates in 2016. Dozens of categories like love, hindi, sad, funny, Attitude. Find the perfect one for your whatsapp,Are you looking for Cool Whatsapp Status? Here is the list of most Unique Whatsapp Status, which you can use on you Whatsapp Update.
Best Whatsapp Status Ever, Best Status for Whatsapp, Best Whatsapp Status Messages, Best Whatsapp Quotes, Best Status Whatsapp, The Best Whatsapp Status, Best Status of Whatsapp, Whatsapp Status in Hindi. 

Cool Whatsapp Status, Funny whatsapp Status, best whatsapp status
Cool Whatsapp Status 


Looking for the best whatsapp status to make someone smile, feel loved and express your thoughts and feelings? You have landed at the right place, here you go for Cool Whatsapp Status 

  • I love my job when i am on vacations.
  • The lottery is a myth.
  • Work until you balance matched the number of digits your phone has.
  • You are never too old to chase your dreams.
  • Till the time you won’t fall you won’t Rise
Always remember you are UNIQUE………… just like everybody else. …….( more funny whatsapp status).

  • I just want to die young as late as possible.
  • If you’re talking about me on my back,I don’t Care!
  • One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.
  • I am born to EXPRESS not to IMPRESS.
  • A TV can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.
  • Make sure you did something before checking out of life.
  • Be good and hardworking at what you are,because there is always someone willing to get that position.

Best Whatsapp Status | Latest *UPDATED* Whatsapp status 2016

Compilation of best whatsapp status here. It includes motivational whatsapp status, funny whatsapp status, inspirational whatsapp status, funny exam whatsapp status, attitude whatsapp status, friendship whatsapp status, exam days whatsapp status, emotional and heart touching whatsapp status and funky whatsapp status. This page updated regularly so that we provide you best compilation all time. So stay tuned. whatsapp has been great success now due to reliable features and also provides over-the-top voice calling capabilities now. So lets see some good to use new whatsapp status.

Cool Whatsapp Status, Funny whatsapp Status, best whatsapp status
Cool Whatsapp Status, Funny whatsapp Status, best whatsapp status

ustatusapp whatsapp status android app download

Best whatsapp status collection.

  • Your status won’t ever match my status neither in whatsapp nor in reality.
  • Status Unavailable,please try and reload again.
  • I Like it when people look at my status and say “Impressive”.
  • Scratch here ▒▒▒▒ to reveal your PIN, You need to authenticate yourself to see my status ðŸ˜› ( Funky whatsapp status )
  • Marriage is like a workshop. Husband works and my wife shops. LOL!
  • Someone asked me, How is your life? I said she is good.
  • I love to work for my dreams rather than someone elses.
  • I m not special person but they just call me “LIMITED EDITION”. ( whatsapp status best )
  • Every second I spend with you is like turning dreams true.
  • Ability to take failures makes you successful.
  • I never live like candle because, I can’t let people be bright while keeping myself in dark.Rather I would prefer to be Sun.

      Get Sad whatsapp status at  :   Marathi Whatsapp Status

  • Stop checking my status better you have your own.
  • I don’t hate Peoples ,I just love Peoples who love me.
  • Straight little  3 words for you – I Love You
  • I’m so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes CLOSED ðŸ™‚
  • WAIT! Do you have appointment to see my status. ( attitude whatsapp status )
  • Trying to succeed -> Started with deleting whatsapp account
  • Few things don’t show up but they do exist just like we can’t find heart in an X-Rays
  • My parents are My world, and I go on world tour daily.

      Get Love whatsapp status at  :     Love Whatsapp Status

  • Man and God met somewhere, both exclaimed: “My Creator!”
  • The problem is that you think you’ve time!
  • If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts but not theory.
  • The most painful thing in world is being loved and then ditched.
  • Being in love with someone and still single. ( Best Whatsapp Status )
  • I am not perfect in everything but when I am perfect no one is better than me.
  • Eat > Sleep > Regret > Repeat
  • Even the most serious thing in world seems to be funny with that best friend.
  • Truth is superficial and fake is beneficial.
  • Don’t wait for that moment, take the moment and make it perfect.whatsapp status

      Get Friendship whatsapp status at :    Friendship Whatsapp Status

  • Satisfy the Person Who expect smile Rather Than Surprising the Person Who Never Expected Nothing.
  • I love my job when i am on vacations.
  • The lottery is a myth.
  • Work until you balance matched the number of digits your phone has.
  • You are never too old to chase your dreams.
  • Till the time you won’t fall you won’t Rise

(Best Whatsapp Dp status)

  • Understanding is important than perfection.
  • My life is like open book but no one is allowed to read it
  • I compete with myself
  • Save Water, Drink V0dka!
  • Marriage is the cause of divorce, no marriage no divorce.

      Get Inspirational whatsapp status at :     Inspirational Whatsapp Status

  • Failures are temporary, But success is Permanent
  • Work Hard until you can count your money. ( Inspirational whatsapp status )
  • Lehron ko rokhne se behtar teherna sikh jao!
  • Aache dost ko ruthane per hamesha manana chahiye, kyunk wo hamare sare raaj janta he.
(Love Whatsapp Status DP)
  • I have two choices – BE RICH or BE RICH
  • Get such respect such that even after closure of curtains people should keep clapping!
  • For Sale: BRAIN. used less, perfect working condition.
  • Money won’t work until you work for money.
  • Better you choose your career rather than career choosing you.
  • Never laugh at your wife’s choices because you are probably one of them.
  • I just want to die young as late as possible.
  • If you’re talking about me on my back,I don’t Care!
  • One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.
  • I am born to EXPRESS not to IMPRESS.
  • A TV can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.
  • Make sure you did something before checking out of life.
  • Be good and hardworking at what you are,because there is always someone willing to get that position.
  • I have no addiction, I just have few bad habits.
  • Better be alone than being lone in crowd.
  • Making a million friends is not a miracle but maintaining them is.

      Get Funny whatsapp status at :     Funny Whatsapp Status

  • Respect your work and it shall respect you.
  • If life is squeezing you, something good gonna happen.
  • My last seen was just to check your last seen
  • I have you in my arms, and so do I have my cell phone
  • Chasing dreams really fast and furious.
  • Every LOVE story is beautiful, ours is awesome. ( love whatsapp status )
  • I am an Day Dreamer since I don’t sleep in night.
  • Future is subject to market risk, so enjoy it as it is today.
  • I never really believed in angels until the day I saw you for the first time.
  • I want to show you how much I love you, but to show that I’ll have to show you how big the universe is.
  • I don’t have relationship and I don’t want to be in one. I AM ENTREPRENEUR.
  • Don’t try to mess with me I am an budding entrepreneur, and you have no idea what I can do.
  • Respect yourself and follow your heart.
  • I also do have volatile RAM its just called HEART.

    Get Motivational whatsapp status at  :    Motivational Whatsapp Status

  • Day after tomorrow is most beautiful but many people will die tomorrow evening.
  • Help in need is favor indeed.
  • Genius at Play > Your game OVER.
  • The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
  • Sometimes you succeed other times you learn. ( inspirational whatsapp status )
  • Passion is the genesis of genius.
  • I’m not messy. I’m organizationally challenged!
  • Doing more of what makes me happy
  • Read and Read and you shall sustain.
  • The best option is to take opportunity whatsoever may be the result.
  • I have Many Problems in My Life.But My lips don’t know that, They always Smile.
  • Work as much as you can, so that you won’t have anything to regret later.
  • Drink > Eat > Dance > Sleep
  • Love is blind but eyes aren’t that is why I love you
  • Like me or hate me for what you know about be,not by what you have heard about me.
  • No matter what home will always please you,how so ever it may be.
  • No matter what, no matter where, it’s always home, where love is there.
  • Battery low, please disturb later.
  • I don’t get angry I just have more energy.
  • I always play to WIN. ( motivational whatsapp status )
  • Analysis is key to success in this era.
  • Rishte par Naaz karo,Kal jitna Bharosa tha utna Aaj karo
  • Aastha pattharo ko bhi bhagwan bana deti hai
  • During last 5 minutes of examination I always get supernatural power ☺ ( Funny Exam whatsapp status)

Get Exam whatsapp status at :     Funny Exam Whatsapp Status

  • My brain need some recharge,and i think you are my charger
  • The brain is the most outstanding organ. It works for 24 hours, 365 days, right from your birth, until you step in the exam hall. LOL
  • A bottle of wine contains more philosophy than all the books in the world..
  • Exams are to interrogate not to irritate.
  • Last day of exam is always best day of the month.

UPDATE NEW STATUS WHATSAPP COLLECTION

Latest Whatsapp Status For 2016

  • My liver needs some wash,do we have any free service center
  • Dreams go hand in hand with hard work
  • Friends are forever, until they get in a relationship!
  • We are WTF generation …. WhatsApp, Twitter and Facebook
  • Study for interest not for making interest.
  • Please don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude they are both different.
  • My personality is me and my attitude depends on you. ( Latest best status for whatsapp 2016 )
  • Status chod DP dekh
  • Being Entrepreneur never goes out of style.
  • Love in air and pollution too.

Whatsapp Status Attitude,Funny,Hindi status Collection

  • I have no addiction, I just have few bad habits.
  • Better be alone than being lone in crowd.
  • My liver needs some wash,do we have any free service center
  • Dreams go hand in hand with hard work
  • Friends are forever, until they get in a relationship!
  • We are WTF generation …. WhatsApp, Twitter and Facebook
  • Study for interest not for making interest.
  • Please don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude they are both different.
  • My personality is me and my attitude depends on you. ( Latest best status for whatsapp 2016 )
  • Status chod DP dekh

No comments:

Post a Comment